In Candy Crush Jelly Saga, the Jelly Queen plays the antagonistic role. There are three jelly boss levels in the game, including the intro. Green jellies spread from her.
The princess is made of pink jelly, wears earrings and a necklace made of striped candies, and carries a wand with an orange sphere at its tip.
She captures Jenny’s uncle Mr. Yeti while heading for Cotton Candy Clouds.
- It was her idea to add more frosting to the board in older versions of the game (before 1.4.1).
- Carl Cupcake took over Cupcake Carl’s role in the latest versions.
- The player will be able to see her in the middle of the screen when they click/tap End Game in any of the boss levels. The player will see her throwing green jelly onto the screen when the game ends.
- When you hold the X key or the End Game button at the gold shop screen, she won’t appear if you’ve chosen to continue or end the game, and you will instead be greeted with the game over screen.
- The main menu features a picture of her. However, it has been taken down effective July 9.
- Candy Crush Friends Saga includes her as a playable character. Despite that, she gained a pendant of light blue candy for playing the game.
- Candy Crush Soda Saga episode 86, Northern Nibbles, mentions Jelly Queen, but doesn’t say her name; rather it says “Jelly lady”.
- Changing her jiggling appeared on Facebook on April 6, 2021, and on mobile devices on March 24, 2021
Sugar Crush Jelly Saga features Cupcake Carl as the antagonist. Level 21 is where he first appears, followed by all levels with puffler bosses.
There are two hands on this cupcake and a purple mask on his face.
- He gives flowers to the cupcake girls in episode 34 (Unknown Episode 34).
- A cake stands sadly on top of him in the 35th episode of unknown episode 35.
- He jumps on the marshmallow house on the 36th episode (Unknown Episode 36 name).