The GBWhatsApp pro app is a well-known customized version of Whatsapp used in many countries. You can’t find these features in the original Whatsapp. That’s why so many people use it. Your friends might read your deleted messagYoWhatsapp or GB WhatsApp is just what your friend is using.es even if you delete them. While they are responding to your messages, the message ticks may remain grey. The last thing you’re thinking about is how they’re replying without blue ticks and hiding last seen. It’s actually quite easy to do this. Your friend is just using a GB version of WhatsApp or YoWhatsapp.
GBWhat’s app is known as “Gigabyte Whatsapp” in full. It resembles the original version in many ways. If you are a gamer, then you know that we install apps for original games. There are many new features and functions that are not available in the original version.
Furthermore, the app has many features that are not available in WhatsApp Gold, NSWhatsApp, and AZWhatsApp. It makes chatting easier with a lot more privacy control than other services. Those looking for more features than WhatsApp choose the premium version. There are multiple languages available.
Features of GBWhatsApp Pro App:
- Any story can be saved on your device using this app.
- The date and name can be hidden from the copied message.
- On the home screen, you can see who is online at the same time.
- After forwarding a message, you can hide the forwarding tag in GBWA.
- Any time you are in a chat, you can change the theme and font.
- Unlike the original version, it does not require root access.
- You can easily send high-resolution images with this app.
- This app gives you the advantage of being able to read a deleted message on your device. Because of this, even if your friend deletes their message on time, you can still read it. The messages are stored on its servers, so even if the sender deletes them from official Whatsapp servers, they remain on GB servers. You can access them at anytime. In the event that someone deletes media sent to you, it remains in your possession for as long as you wish.
- You can send larger media files at a time. WhatsApp’s file size limitation is 20 to 25 MB for different files. You will be able to send larger files with the GB version. It is impossible to predict the size of the files you can send. Every time you update the file, its size changes.
- Several files can be sent at once. Up to 90 files can be sent simultaneously in the current version. However, this number may change with new updates.
- One of the best features of this app is that you can activate anti-ban protection from WhatsApp groups. Therefore, your friends cannot ban you from a group once you fight with them.
- Using the pro version, you can lock any chat with a password.
- You can block calls from a specific contact in this version. In the older version, you will not be able to receive calls. He is blocked. If your friend knows they are blocked, they may even start another argument with you. On the other hand, you can block incoming calls from a specific person without blocking them. In this case, they will think there is a network problem and won’t be able to call you. You won’t know they are blocked.
- Among its most common features is the ability to see a person’s status without the other person knowing. Thus, you can stalk a person, watch all their statuses, and they won’t know. This option can even be set for a specific person or a group of people. Therefore, some people will know when you see their status while others won’t.
How to intsall?
Here is a step-by-step guide. Take a look.
- The first step is to go to the mobile settings, security settings, and allow unknown resources.
- Go to the download folder in the My files folder on your device and locate the apk file. Open the file and install it.
- Installing will begin in step 3. Once the app has been installed on your mobile device, you will receive a message telling you that the installation has been successful.
- Next, open the app and create your account by entering your mobile number as shown in the picture below.
- If you have a local backup or a drive backup, backup your data. GB WhatsApp messenger can be used once your number has been verified.
What are the steps to update?
- The process of updating your app isn’t very straightforward. We know that clicking the “update” option in our app/play store updates all of our apps. You will receive updates automatically, and you can update them with just one click since these are built-in apps.
- GB WhatsApp, on the other hand, does not have this limitation. Because it is not an official version, you can’t find it on any app store. It is the user’s responsibility to find the latest updates for GB w.app. It should also be downloaded from third-party sites every time there is an update. Thus, downloading stuff from these sites could result in a virus attack.
- A better option would be to bookmark the website that provides you with an updated version. Only download an update from the website that provides it. This will enhance the security of your device.
- What is the download link for this version?
All the steps you need to take when downloading the app are simply described. The simplest way is to use our website’s download button.
2. How safe is it?
It is safe as long as you are not very unlucky. Occasionally, there is a breach of privacy, while sometimes the official W.app might ban you. In spite of this, thousands of people have been using it for years without any issues. It is safe to use.
3. Has it been banned?
There is no ban on its use, nor is it illegal. Apk files are freely available on Google and you can download and install them whenever you want. The play store and app store cannot host it on their systems due to legal restrictions.
4. Why is this app banned?
WhatsApp offers some features to its users. Users are expected to use the same features and not switch to searching for more. w.app, however, does not like users who use third-party apps to add more features. W.App will ban anyone who uses this app since it’s like cheating official app users
5. Is it possible to use WhatsApp and GBWhatsApp together?
Frequently, people ask if w.app and GB w.app can be used simultaneously. Some users want to install w.app on multiple phones. Despite the fact that both apps are developed differently, they can be used together. However, you must use them on a different phone number, as the same phone number can only be used on one app at a time.
6. Is it possible to have multiple accounts on GB Version?
Is it possible to use multiple accounts when downloading the GB Version? The official w.app won’t allow it since you can only install w.app once on your phone. In the app, you can only have one account per person, and you cannot use more than one account on the same mobile device.
A user might use multiple official w.app accounts by using third-party mirror apps. Mirror accounts, however, have other drawbacks. They are also difficult to store.
When it comes to the GB WhatsApp FB app, the good news is that there is no account limit. There is no limit on the number of accounts If You can use a WhatsApp if you wish. You can also use a single number. Therefore, there is no limit to how many different versions of the same app can be installed on a given phone. In each version, you can add a separate account and have separate data in your files.
7. Can I use this version?
A customized version of WhatsApp has pros and cons. There are many advantages to the app. However, it has some cons, which we have discussed.
If you need all these features, and are willing to take the risk of using apps on the original app, then you should use the GB WhatsApp app. On the other hand, if you are a person who likes to play it safe, then it is not for you.
Take some precautions to avoid being banned. As long as you perform all those, then even a customized app will keep you safe.