Tekken 3 Video Game
One of the best arcade games of its time, Tekken 3 can be considered a classic due to its hyper-realistic graphics and incredible gameplay. It was created by Namco for the PlayStation and was not originally developed for mobile phones.
With so many game modes, Tekken 3 has many game moves that are thunderous and action-packed.
It was re-released in a simplified arcade version in 2005 for PlayStation 2. Tekken 3 was originally released in 1997. The game had such a great feel and high energy that it became everyone’s favorite and one of the best games of its genre.
Tekken 3’s fighting system shares similarities with all the previous Tekken series, but with improvements including the addition of minute details and animations, as well as a much faster and fluid gameplay system. As one of the most amazing aspects of Tekken 3 is that it pushed the limits of the PlayStation’s graphical capabilities to the point that the game had to be compressed in order to play.
Why is Tekken 3 the best?
As a competitive game, Tekken 3 was among the best of its time, as no other game offered the gameplay and features that Tekken did. Due to its perfection in gameplay, 3 dimensional character display (uncommon at that time), fast and fluid action, smooth commands, number of playable characters, and much more, Tekken 3 can be considered the best arcade game of its time.
Unlike other games that involve slow and lagging character movements or tight and unrealistic fighting displays that seem unnatural and boring, this game is as close to authentic fighting as you can get. A huge part of the game’s success was also attributed to the depth and interconnectedness of the characters’ stories.
How To Download Tekken 3 & Play It Offline?
Even though the game was initially developed for PlayStations, it is also available for mobile devices through an APK file on our site. Below are the steps for downloading the game:
- Firstly, click on the link to download Tekken 3.
- You should then allow unknown sources to work in settings. You can do this in Menu > Settings > Allow unknown sources.
- You will then need to tap on the APK file you just downloaded to install the application.
For PCs, you can follow these steps:
- The first step is to download and install an emulator on your computer, such as BlueStacks.
- Then, find Tekken 3 in the upper right corner.
- You can install the game by clicking on the search results.
- After that, you will be required to sign in to your Google account.
- To play Tekken, click on the icon on the home screen.
Online Tekken 3
You can play Tekken 3 offline on Android and PCs by downloading the apk files as well as some emulators (such as EPXE or BlueStacks) and selecting some of the characters at the top of the page.
However, if you want to play it online on your browser, you can go to retrogames.cc and get started with Tekken 3.